80 20 rule for dating

If you're 23 or older and don't make much money, go die in a fire.

It makes sense if you think about it, who gets all the girls in high school? Now this does not mean that the remaining 80% of men are left fighting over the remaining 20% of women because a lot of women will eventually settle. This is why 80% of women go around having sex with random attractive men during their college years when they are most desirable.

I know many men that are "nice guys" with decent jobs yet women do not give them the time of day.

There is actually scientific and empirical evidence behind it.

Unsurprisingly, we found that it matters a lot, particularly for men.

This is a by-age messaging distribution: "These bold colors contain a subtle message: if you're a young guy and don't make much money, cool.

Search for 80 20 rule for dating:

80 20 rule for dating-880 20 rule for dating-4880 20 rule for dating-880 20 rule for dating-31

What documentation and evidence and you provide to support your claims to prove you aren't just a narcissistic bull$h! Pareto principle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The world is full of imbalances and inequality, and I honestly think it is applicable in most if not all situations.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

One thought on “80 20 rule for dating”